Image Map

Back on Track

12.19.2013

Whew!  What a busy fall semester it was!  Not only did I have a very full course load at grad school, was a grad assistant to two different professors but then unexpectedly changed jobs to an entirely different organization after 15 years!  To say I am excited to have the past 3 months behind me is an understatement!  I also had the excitement of participating in Christmas vendor events with my hand crafted cards as well as Close to my Heart products.  I easily could have said, "I just can't squeeze that in" but I am glad I didn't and participated in the events.  I learned a lot and met some great people while talking about how much I LOVE paper crafting!  I am excited to be back on track and ready to get this blog update after a month of no posting!  I have missed it!  Have you had a wild fall?  If so, please share in a comment so I know I am not the only crazy one to have balanced (barely) so much!  Thank you for reading, sharing, pinning, and liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment