Image Map

Close to my Heart National Stamping Month SPECIALS!

9.06.2013

Do you love paper crafting?  Making cards, hand crafted gifts, scrapbooking bring you joy?  Whether you know all about the great Close to my Heart products or have never heard of the company.  Check out the FANTASTIC specials to celebrate National Stamping Month!


When you spend at least $50 this month get the You Are My Happy TRIO stamp set for ONLY 10$!  Did you know that Close to my Heart has 3 Cricut Cartridge Bundles that each include coordinating stamp sets?  I would recommend the purchase of the Artbooking Bundle this month since the You Are My Happy TRIO stamp set works with this bundle!


Plus with that same $50 purchase you are eligible to purchase the The Stamp of the Month (retail value $17.95) for ONLY $5!

Note that I have a September ONLINE Party set up on my home CTMH page to make shopping easy for you!  Want to hostess your own online party and earn free products?  Just let me know!  So much to LOVE about CTMH this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment