Image Map

Paper Saver

9.01.2013

Have you ever become frustrated with the paper that you wasted while paper crafting?  I have a solution for you if you make cards......I started doing this while I was still doing some paper scrapbooking after watching my friend Corie sit at her table and go through her scraps one weekend.....she would cut them down to the size of the face of her card which for me is 4" x 5.5".  Then when she colored a Bella stamp and needed a certain color of paper to put the image on when it was completed she often had it in her scrap mat pile and she had minimal scraps to throw away!  What a novel idea!  I learn so much from my scrap buddies!  So now I not only cut out the card backs but also small 3x3" pieces to use for my Mini Etsy Thank You Cards.  See below for example:

Below are images of how the cards are cut and how I store them.  This also makes it simple for me to quickly throw together a needed card when time is limited!  


I hope you have found this helpful!  If so please leave a comment or share this blog with a friend!  Thank you!  Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment