Image Map

Buttons, brads and more!

8.02.2013




I LOVE organizing and I do it to a fault!  I have more plastic containers than I know what to do with but they often get recycled into my craft room organization when I have a new idea come to me.  I have come to favor the Art Bin products and found one that works perfectly for my many buttons, brads and other decorative round embellishments.  I wish I had a before picture but didn't think to to take one:(

I basically was using 2 large plastic craft jars with tops that you would find in Michael's organization section and all the colors were mixed together.  Every time I would need a button or brad all or part of the jar would get dumped out onto the table......very ineffective as I started using buttons more often.

See this and other ArtBin products at:  ArtBin

You can also find ArtBin products at many local craft and hobby stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment