Image Map

Retreats......Ideas and Friendships Abound!

8.06.2013



There is no better place for my creativity to explode then on retreat with my scrappin’ girlfriends!  Sharing of ideas and new techniques at retreat helps to get us back in our grove.  We retreat together to the "Country Crop Retreat“ in Waxhaw several times per year.  See more about this retreat location by going to:  The Country Crop Retreat

Crop area at Country Crop Retreat House, Waxhaw, NC
Permission to scraplift often requested and granted among us as we share ideas (and LOTS of LAUGHTER!).  Below is an example of a card that my friend Corie made that I requested to use as an idea for a card or 2 of my own.  

Card by Corie Rudisill
In the 2 pictures below see what I created with Corie's as an example:

"Hi" card by me

"New Baby" card by me
The friendships that have come from my many, many years of retreating with this amazing group of women are priceless.  

Dinner at Maxwell's!
And last but definitely not least the food on retreat is always good!  We cook our own for most meals and then we usually make 2 trips into Maxwells in downtown Waxhaw for scrumptious meals!  

"The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense."  Proverbs 27:9 (NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment